About Parkin Fabrics
of know how
The story so far....
A family business.
Parkin is a family business based in Oldham, England. We take great pride in creating and sourcing quality fabrics, feathers & accessories for milliners, furnishing, cosplay, bridal and fashion designers the world over.
Over 4000 stock items ready to bring your ideas to life.
The quality and range of our products is so important to us that we visit our suppliers on a regular basis. We use these visits to monitor quality and search for new and exciting products to add to our range. If we think you’ll like it, then we bring it home to show you - ready for your next masterpiece.
- Sinamay can bring your ideas to life
- Buckram is brilliant
- Feathers that let your ideas take flight
- Hat Bodies to build your next masterpiece on
- Couture for something special
- Flowers for a touch of panache
- Trimmings for a finishing touch
- The versatile fabric - Crin
- Sinamay veiling and Silhig
- Dyes for a more colourful life
- Fabrics that let your ideas flow
- Pina Collection for a special touch
The Academy – From beginner to creative genius.
Classes are in our workshop and are designed for absolute beginners through to experienced hat makers looking to hone their skills. Courses run from 1-3 days and include all aspects of millinery.
Available for private hire, you’ll have full access to tools and equipment including the use of irons, steam generators, ovens and hat blocks. PLUS unlimited access to the UK’s largest supply of creative millinery & fashion materials. All here and ready for you to help bring your next masterpiece to life.
Want to know more about our academy?